Friday, October 3, 2008

Oracle Fusion Middleware Demistified

After I came to know that blogging is not just a hobby and it is a commitment, I tried to stay away from blogging as far as I can. But whenever I was in needed of some information I always landed on some unnamed territories when I used Google radar to search information. Interestingly many blogs helped me with little tips and trick that the traditional documentations lack. To do something back to the community I decided to start blogging my findings so that people may come and people may go but blogs will stay forever (actually as long as Google keep it free ;-) ).

I am writing a blog that is specific to one of the industry leading Java Enterprise Application Server - WebLogic Server (http://weblogicserver.blogspot.com). This blog was started from my BEA days and I am continuing this after we became Oracle a few month ago. But with more and more interesting information that I gather regarding the other middleware product areas even when I was with BEA, I wanted to write about some information on other products. But the name of my WebLogic Server blog was a mind block for me to write any other information. After we became Oracle and found our sweet spot in the Oracle's Fusion Middleware paradigm the need to share information on something beyond an Application Server increased. So here I am stepping on my first step towards exposing information regarding something more interesting.

Feel free to post your comments on my entries so that the blog can stay alive and not just a one way communication from the blogger. If you haven't see my other blog titled "WebLogic Server Infomania" - http://weblogicserver.blogspot.com please do so. You can also find the same entries from these 2 blogs in my Oracle blogging area - http://blogs.oracle.com/bala.

No comments: